The RDNET1000 Wireless Float Switch Transmitter has been designed to replace conventional cabled float switches in a variety of control and monitoring applications. Now available for Ex, ATEX Zone 1 operation in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Featuring a fast transmission rate the unit can be used for real-time applications like pump control in wet wells and blocked sewer detection and in locations where other instruments cannot be fitted such as rising mains. Being both wireless and Ex certified the unit can be installed in minutes slashing costs by eliminating the need to run cables and installing isolation barriers.
- Wet Well Alarms – Sewer Level Alarm
- Water Level Detection – Tank Bund Level Monitoring
- Underground Tank Level – Real time pump control
- Oil Interceptor Alarms
- Easy to install and set from the surface without the need for confined space entry teams
- Data can be read directly using a handheld, over a wide area network using one of our Network Booster/Repeaters or directly fed to a pump controller
- Sealed for life to > IP68 with 10 year battery life
- Includes sliding counterweight to assist setting
- UKEx, ATEX Certified to Zone 1 available to order.
- Licence exempt radio options for UK and EU operation.
- Supplied with stainless steel mounting bracket
- Available with up to 5m of cable
- Transmitter head sealed to > IP68