Emergency Call Point Transmitters
Backed with a proven track record of many year’s faithful service in a wide spectrum of industries from COMAH to leisure, when you need tough and dependable, there is nothing to beat the RDNET1000TM Wireless Call Point.
Designed for ease of installation, the unit is battery powered and has a unique detachable back box that permits it to be mounted on almost any surface even including shiplap cladding. The ergonomic and function full design also includes tactile alarm/clear buttons, pilot status indicators, automatic health messaging, automatic message repeating and ingress sealing to the IP67 standard. Finally, there is also a wide choice of operational frequencies and antenna options to suite global markets.To compliment the Call Point we offer a wide range of receivers including wall mounting, modular, power-switching and battery powered.
-Activation of pollution containment valves – Disabled access assistance
– Lighting & general remote controls – Lone worker distress signalling
- Typical Maintenance free 5 Year Battery Life**
- Sealed by internal encapsulation to the IP67 standard
- Operating distance from 150m to 1km depending upon frequency option and country of operation
- CE, R&TTE Directive, EN 300-220, FCC Part-15, EN 60950, ATEX….
- Green blinking standby status pilot light for night location
- Red alarm verification indicator with automatic accelerated 10-second repeat of alarm messages until cleared
- Automatic 5-minute health messaging
- Large tactile alert button that can be operated with gloves or by the visually impaired, plus distinct smaller clear down button
- Optional protective hinged flap to reduce the risk of horseplay
- Fixed or external remote antenna options
- Detachable surface mounting back box with levelling spigots
- WindowsTM Sentinel software & Gateway receiver compatible
To download a data sheet please click here Wireless Call Point – IP68 – RDNET1000