Blocked Sewer Alarm – High Sump Alarm
Practical, visually appealing and tough industrial / commercial rated 4-zone wireless Blocked Sewer and High Level Sump Alarm with a Proven History in the Utility, Industrial, Commercial and Healthcare (NHS) Sectors.
Designed to compliment the simplicity of our BDT Blocked Sewer and Sump Alarm Transmitters, the Sewer Sentinel Receiver is housed in a wall mounting stainless steel enclosure that can be easily surface mounted onto virtually any wall finish.
Easy to install, the Sentinel receiver is supplied pre-programmed to accept messages from up to 4 of our BDT Blocked Sewer Alarm Transmitters, where each transmitter is assigned to a zone which simply displays Green when the sewer level is normal and Red once the sewer level has risen beyond the trigger point. Zones can be allocated by the installer to monitor sewers, drains, gullies and sumps.
Sewer Sentinel Blocked Sewer Alarm Receiver
- Proven backed with almost 10-years of service history
- Stainless steel wall box with integrated mains power supply
- Operates with up to four of the award winning BDT Sewer Alarm Transmitters** suitable for:
- Blocked sewer alarm reporting
- Blocked drain alarm reporting
- High sump alarm / blocked sump pump alarm reporting
- Flooded basement alarm reporting
- Blocked gully alarm reporting
- Bi-Colour super-bright LEDs to indicate status. Green = OK, Red = Alarm
- Communications / Fault LED
- Mutable audible sounder
- 2 x Relay contacts to connect to optional external Building Management system or external strobe/sounder
- Available in commercial/domestic and industrial variants with reception radius from 30m to 500m
- Concealed test button to reset and test the whole system
Typical Areas of use
- Healthcare – The Sentinel is widely used across the US’s NHS
- Schools & Playgroups
- Private Healthcare
- Office Blocks
- Retirement Homes
- Shopping Malls
- Car parks
- Buildings with sump pumps for either sewage or surface water
**The BDT was the winner of the SBWWI innovation award in 2012.
Typical Block Diagram of Sewer Sentinel Receiver Blocked Sewer Alarm System with Optional Parallel Gateway Receiver for Connection to site BMS
Blocked sewer alarm system