Flap Valve Status Monitoring
The Flap Position Monitoring – Permits the remote monitoring of Flap Valves on river banks for CSO spill monitoring and Flood Prevention.
The unit includes a sensor that is connected via stainless steel armoured cable to a transmitter head unit. Various activation angles can be supplied to order. The messages from the transmitter can be used for real-time local control or relayed to a remote receiving station via one of our Network Repeater/ Boosters.
The Flap Position Monitor Transmitter is designed to permit the remote monitoring of flap valves on river banks for CSO flow and spill monitoring or to verify the activation of Pollution Containment Valves within drains, etc.
- Tough die-cast construction with stainless steel armoured cable between sensor and transmitter unit
- Protective wall box option for mounting on river banks
- Sealed to IP68 with a 10-year battery life
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- ATEX certified Zone 2
- UHF or UHF low power radio uplink EN300-220, CE, R&TTE 50-100m below ground range, up to 150m above
- Licenced radio option to EN-300-220 200m to 500m
- UHF Version Compatible with RDNET1000TM Boosters/Repeaters to increase range up to 10Km
Flap Position / Activation Transmitter: Flap Valve Position Verification Monitor Transmitter