Relay Output Card / BDT / FDT Binary Logic Relay Card
A ultra low power relay card designed to interface with Telemetry and SCADA.
A relay decoder card that supports both digital telemetry and binary logic sensor applications where data from smart sensors such as the BDT and FDT are converted into a binary logic output.
Relay output telemetry card
- 2 x relay output
- 1.5Kv isolation
- 110V ac / 2A rating
- Gold plated low current contacts
- on-board voltage regulation
- Configurable as DO1 and DO2 of binary Flow/High/OK Status
- LEDs to reflect the true status of relays (red)
- Latching relays to conserve power.
- Communications monitoring relay / timer
- Communications status LED (amber)
- Received data LED (blue)
- CPU monitoring LED (green)
- 2-part plug in terminals
- 32-bit address support (RDNET1000)
- 16-bit CRC support (RDNET1000)
Digital Output Configuration (Factory Option)
- RYL 1 = Digital Input D0 with RED LED
- RLY 2 = Digital Input D1 with RED LED
- RLY 3 = Communications Monitor / Signal Loss Alarm with Amber LED (Normally closed when OK)
Binary Output Configuration for BDT/FDT/Call Point (Factory Option)
- RYL 1 = Digital Input D0 with Green LED (Normally Closed when OK)
- RLY 2 = Digital Input D1 with Red LED (Normally Open, closed when in Alarm)
- RLY 3 = Communications Monitor / Signal Loss Alarm (Normally Closed when OK)
Bespoke Application Service
We offer a variety of bespoke configurations.
Please contact our sales office of details