Critical Network of Things CNoT: Measurement, Monitoring, Control and Alarms over Secure Radio Channels without SIM cards or connection to the Internet . Backed with decades of experience our multi-award winning technology can be found deployed across the Utility, Industrial, Commercial and the Health Care Sectors protecting Mission Critical Asset and Infrastructure for which we already deliver over 200-million messages per annum.
With CNoT we can measure and monitor virtually any parameter imaginable from both above and especially below ground. Our communications can operate in parts that are devoid of reliable cellular coverage and mains power. We include regular 5-minute health messages and instant alarm reporting, yet can achieve up to 10-years battery life.
Our CNoT Data Gateways provide a unique 100% cyber secure interface into BMS, Telemetry and SCADA and have been adopted by 5-utilites, 2 government agencies, scores of public bodies and private companies operating in the “mission critical” sector. Data can be used for simple remote monitoring, real-time local control and autonomous incident mitigation. We even offer data over networks such as PMR, Tetra and DMR Tier 3.
CNoT Applications Include:
- Critical Asset Protection – Security, Flooding, Fault & Condition Monitoring
- Mission Critical Status Reporting
- River Level, Flood Alarms & Flood Barrier Control
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO)Event Duration Monitoring with 2 or 5-minute Resolution
- Blocked Sewer Alarms for Buildings from Hospitals and Industrial Complexes
- Sewer Network Blockage Monitoring, Event Mitigation & Pump Control
- Boreholes & Groundwater Monitoring and Security
- Pollution Monitoring and Mitigation – Valves and Pump Control
- Storm Tank Level Monitoring – Alarms and Control
- Real-Time Control Systems
- Bespoke Radio Telemetry Systems from 4-20mA to SDI-12