Looking for the Internet of Things IoT or something more robust, then speak to Radio Data Networks Limited. Our engineers have over 20-years experience in delivering IoT and the more mission critical C-NOT (Critical Network of Things), in fact we part of the team that invented that one! We already deliver over 200-million messages per year and our data has been used to make a difference in the areas of Remote Monitoring, Flood Alarms and Proactive Real-Time Control for Leakage and Pollution Reduction in the Water and Wastewater Sectors. Our Systems operate over Secure Communication Channels such as Licenced Radio, the Iridium Satellite Networks, Mobitex, TETRA , PMR and DMR all without SIM cards or connection to the Internet
Our multi-award winning technology can be found deployed across the Utility, Industrial, Commercial and the Healthcare Sectors protecting Assets, Critical Infrastructure ( in line with the European Critical Asset Infrastructure Directive 2008/114/EC) and the Environment for which we already deliver over 200-million messages per annum and data can be exported to PAS 212 Hypercat standards.
Unlike IoT Providers who are tied to their brand, we are agnostic and able to offer the right solution without bias due to vested interests.
Our can offer bespoke Systems, designed and configured to measure and report virtually any parameter imaginable from both above and even below ground.
Sensors and communications can deployed in areas devoid of reliable cellular coverage, access to the internet, mains power or other infrastructure. We can include regular 5-minute health messages and instant alarm reporting, yet can achieve up to 10-years battery life, all things that IoT struggles to deliver.
We have Data Gateways that provide a unique 100% cyber secure interface into the Iridium Satellite Network, BMS, Telemetry, Tetra, DMR or SCADA. Our services have already been adopted by 5-Utilities, 2-Government Agencies, scores of public bodies and private companies operating in the “Mission Critical” sector. Data can be used for simple remote monitoring, real-time local control and autonomous incident mitigation. Data can also be exported in virtually any standard such as PAS212 Hypercat.
- Mission Critical Infrastructure Status Reporting
- Satellite Small Packet Data Communication
- Flood Monitoring Systems
- Sewer Flow Regulation
- Critical Asset Protection – Security, Flooding, Fault & Condition Monitoring
- River Level & Flood Barrier Control
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO)Event Duration Monitoring with 2 or 5-minute Resolution
- Blocked Sewer Alarms for Buildings from Hospitals and Industrial Complexes
- Sewer Network Blockage Monitoring, Event Mitigation & Pump Control
- Boreholes & Groundwater Monitoring and Security
- Pollution Monitoring and Mitigation – Valves and Pump Control
- Storm Tank Level Monitoring – Alarms and Control
- Real-Time Control Systems
- Bespoke Radio Telemetry Systems from 4-20mA to SDI-12
Mission Critical IoT – CNoT
- Regular Health Messages – Standard on Ground Based Systems
- Local Real-Time Control – Options
- Gateways for Direct Interface with Legacy Systems!
- Multiple Receiver Locations – Multi-Redundant Systems
- 100% Cyber Secure – Guaranteed
- No Connection to the Internet Required
- No SIM Cards Required
- Long Battery Life – Up to 10-years
- Licenced and Exclusive Radio Spectrum Operation for Ground Based Systems
- Full Ownership of Data
Bespoke Iridium Satellite Telemetry
Radio Data Networks are an official Iridium VAM and VAR we therefore can offer airtime plus a wide variety of solutions including:
- Regular Health Messages – or Message on Event
- Data Delivered to Multiple Locations in Multiple Formats!
- Multiple Satellites – Multi-Redundant Systems
- LEO Satellites – No Shadows – Global Coverage
- No Connection to the Internet Required
- Operates in the Event of Power Outage
- No SIM Cards Required or to be Stolen
- Long Term Battery Operation – Up to 10-Years
- One product – Global Deployment
- Unlike 2G and 3G fully Future Proof
We Also support the Future of Engineering. We actively encourage the young to explore and take up a career in Engineering. The future of IoT and our civilisation depends upon a encouraging future talent entering the world of Engineering. Hence we support ventures such as Engineering Futures Limited who are out to promote Engineering and to form relationships between the students of today and the engineering employers of the future.