Critical Network of Things CNoT: Measurement, Monitoring, Control and Alarms over Secure Radio Channels without SIM cards, or connection to the Internet and hence the fear of cyber attack. Backed with decades of experience our multi-award winning technology can be found deployed across the Utility, Industrial, Commercial and the Health Care Sectors protecting Critical Asset and Infrastructure for which we already deliver over 200-million messages per annum.
With CNoT we can measure and monitor virtually any parameter imaginable from both above and especially below ground. Our communications can operate in parts that are devoid of cellular and mains power, plus include regular health messages and instant alarm reporting.
Our CNoT Data Gateways provide a unique 100% cyber secure interface into BMS, Telemetry and SCADA. Data can be used for simple remote monitoring and/or real-time local control. We even offer data over networks such as PMR, Tetra and DMR Tier 3.
CNoT Applications Include:
- Critical Asset Protection – Security, Flooding, Fault & Condition Monitoring
- River Level, Flood Alarms & Flood Barrier Control
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO)Event Duration Monitoring with 2 or 5-minute Resolution
- Blocked Sewer Alarms for Buildings from Hospitals and Industrial Complexes
- Sewer Network Blockage Monitoring, Event Mitigation & Pump Control
- Boreholes & Groundwater Monitoring and Security
- Pollution Monitoring and Mitigation – Valves and Pump Control
- Storm Tank Level Monitoring – Alarms and Control
- Real-Time Control Systems
- Bespoke Radio Telemetry Systems from 4-20mA to SDI-12